Saturday, December 7, 2013

Random Shit from my Head


I don't like to write about imaginative characters and lives of other people. I only daydream and forget them...

I am more into what's inside my head. My head's been noisy as far as I can remember.

I know I am not a writer, not anymore. My pen was lost 15years ago.

I only write few and random thoughts. They move too fast that sometimes it's gone before I can complete them. That's why when my head has something special to say, I immediately take a pen and any piece of paper, just to make sure.
If I will write all ideas I have, every hour - I don't know if it makes sense. There are so many voices in my head every voice, different concept. I think about a lot of things, like the movies I've watched, books I've read, people, events, etc...Is it a sign of ADHD? If only there's kind of thoughts register machine, mine would twerk.

I want to sleep most of the time during daytime but when its time to sleep I want to do something different.
I wanted to be checked by a psychologist, to see the level of my sanity.
Most people actually believe they are not normal, I don't understand...perhaps, no one is normal. What is normal anyway?
How normal people think? ..maybe some normal stuff like family, friends, food, career, sports, more...
What if a person thinks about what other people think? Some people would say, it is a bad thing just because,  but few people actually believe that its a good thing, they call it being considerate.
I don't know, there are so many different perceptions, different ideas, different sides.
What if things only happen when we can think of it. 

I believe in God, you know - the one who created the Big Bang.
Why a person has fears? I'm afraid of worms, maggots, caterpillars, etc.but why? I can't remember when I know I am afraid of these creatures.

I wonder what goes on in your head while you're reading this.

I am trying my best to understand people's behaviour, how and why they act that way.
I know I always sounds like a crazy person when I write. I rarely share what's truly inside my head because most people I know don't understand what I'm talking about.

I opened up an idea once,  to an older person whom I know is smart, I love talking to people much older than me, but I got disappointed to hear how close his mind on the idea I presented - Ethics. Well maybe, he just don't like it and it doesn't mean it's wrong because people don't approve it. I don't know anymore. Sometimes, I got lost inside my head too. Maybe my friend is right, knowing everything is not a good idea. 
I know that there are things that should be left hidden, unknown, secret but...

...here I am again, trying to uncover the mysteries of the universe with nothing but my big heavy head. 

My neck sores sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment