Friday, May 1, 2015

In memory of Zeus

Earlier today, I never felt more devastated than losing him. He was the sweetest among the five puppies I ever had. He used to fight with Odin (other pooch) just to sit on my lap. I honestly can't wait to see him grow older to know how big he can get.

I must say, I love dogs more than humans. I am more affected when dogs die in movies. I haven't watched the whole "Eight Below", though it's a great movie, because my sister told me that there's a dog who died. Now you know why I don't want to watch the movie "Hachiku" - I don't want to torture myself.

People have hurt me and I moved on because people really sucks, I get that. Dogs left me and I died because dogs are precious and loyal. My heart get shattered and I can't pick up the pieces.

I can't recall when was the first time I fell inlove into their kind. It's because I grew up with dogs and pets alike around me. Dogs don't scare me. They have a special place in my heart. I get sad when I see stray hungry dogs on the streets. I don't like to see dogs in cages and leashes, I believe that they have the right to play and run freely, a lot. Sometimes I think I have lots of dog atom in me - to explain my emotional bond to them.

Much for my love for dogs, I don't believe in the afterlife but I like to believe that somewhere in time, I will see him (and all dogs I loss) again. I hope there's a "dog heaven", where all dogs are happily waiting for their masters (mommies) to come and be with them forever.

(I'm crying while writing this...)
Mommy loves you so much Zeus. I will see you again baby.

Zeus - March 22, 2015 8:32am
I took this picture while I was having my morning coffee at the veranda.
He (they) used to wait for me to come outside for play time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment