Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gluttony at the Park

It was last Friday night at a Restobar my friend suggested months before we had our visit in Cebu. The Restobar is very popular in the Metro, so popular that we were 3rd on the waiting list. There were many foreigners and locals waiting as well.


This is their the Walk , IT Park Branch, I think they have two branches here in Cebu City

We had our table after almost an hour and I ordered this whooping 9-inch burger served with fries. Bet I can never finished this all by myself, or even half of it, or even a quarter. It came with instruction : Need to be Shared..jk!! but really you can never consumed that burger on your own, my friend tried. For only PhP388, I think I can't stand the smell, look and taste of burger for months...Wait, they also serve 12-inch burger, 1 kilo of meat patty...like wth!!

Look at that burger!

We sliced it like a pie.

After the "Big Bang Burger" - its name, my sister treated the group with this oversized dessert called "Death by Chocolate". Chocolate inside out, from the chocolate ice cream interior, to the chocolate cookie crust, dipped in chocolate and finished with chocolate syrup. Oh my! Did I say chocolate?...but I think PhP148 is much for this chocolate ice cream cake dessert.

Death by Chocolate

*sugar rush*...I already consumed my recommended calories for 3 days. I better not eat until then...jk!



No comments:

Post a Comment