Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Noble Man's Regret...

I read this letter everyday to remind myself how to live my life with no regrets.

Letter written by Friedrich Nietzsche

Friedrich Nietzsche - one of the great minds of history and philosophy...I admire all his works, visions and ideas. Spent his life in pursuit of freedom, wisdom and happiness...only to die with sorrow and regrets...

I know now, like I did then, that life is not just about accomplishments, wealth and fortune, fame and recognitions...It is about crying yourself to sleep at night and waking up in the morning with smile on your face like nothing happened that night before...It is about having a crazy family and being happy with it just because, of course, no one can understand your craziness better than they do...It is about accepting your imperfections because you know somebody will love you the way you are...It is about doing some random stupid stuff while you still can because you know nothing last forever...It is about love, hope, sorrow, faith and happiness...all emotions that makes us all human....You and I will not live forever...let's just make sure that when our life flashes before our eyes, it is worthwhile to see...


I'll make sure I will never write anything like this before I die... I hope...




No comments:

Post a Comment